Parkdale Community Association proudly offers a Parent and Tot playgroup on Tuesday mornings from 9:30 AM until 11:00. This is a wonderful opportunity for preschoolers to be active and engaged (and for grown-ups to connect and socialize!)
Our playgroup’s mission is to provide a pleasant, supportive environment in which parents, caregivers, and children can gather socially in an informal setting. Membership is open to all families with infants and pre-school aged children. Our group is run on a cooperative basis with members sharing in the responsibility for fostering a warm and nurturing, fun and safe space!
PCA Parent and Tot playgroup is an unstructured gathering with occasional guest speakers, themed days, volunteer led crafts and music etc. This group was designed for 0-4 year old infants and children.
All children must be supervised or parented by a caregiver.
Registration is a PCA Membership and a $25 annual fee (this fee funds the group, and covers maintenance, repairs and new toys)
- Please do not bring any peanut or nut snack foods on site out of respect of those children who have severe nut allergies.
- Caregivers are also welcome (see registration details)
- Washroom, Tea and Coffee on site
- Bouncy Castle, play tents, small toys and ride on cars available
- Snack area set up for children to keep the play area clean
- Will be adding more art supplies and music toys in the new year
- Group will run from the beginning of September until the end of May
If you do not have a PCA Membership, please visit our online registration page. Members can list any caregiver under their “family” membership.