Parkdale Community Association Membership
A Parkdale Community Association (PCA) membership is an excellent way to support your community. Join the PCA, participate in community activities, and help create Calgary’s most vibrant community where we feel we all belong. For business and organization memberships, please scroll towards the bottom of the page.
Types of Memberships:
|Individual (Single) Membership ($21/year):||An adult individual who resides within the Parkdale community.|
|Family Membership ($31.50/year):||Adults and children (up to the age of 18 years) living in one household who reside within the Parkdale community.|
|Senior Membership ($5.25/year):||Senior members (65 years and older) who reside within the Parkdale community.|
|Business Membership ($52.50):||Business/organization operating within Parkdale Community and area surrounding.|
Benefits of Membership:
- As a single, family, or senior member, membership enables you to vote at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Special General Meetings.
- Membership is an opportunity to share your opinion on how the PCA is run and what programs and events it should offer.
- Your membership demonstrates support and strengthens the voice of the PCA in matters of local importance such as safety, traffic, planning and development.
- Members are able to participate in programs such as the Community Garden and Parkdale soccer programs.
- Members receive weekly e-mail PCA newsletters, highlighting upcoming PCA events, volunteer opportunities, and the AGM.
PCA respects the privacy of its members. Members will only be contacted for providing community-related information or volunteer opportunities, as they have indicated.
Membership Period: February 1 to January 31
Partner with PCA and Become a Business/Organization Member:
The PCA is looking to collaborate and partner with local businesses to build a local business directory and to offer our members exclusive discounts.
By becoming a business member, you enhance your community presence, build relationships with community members, and participate in the PCA’s social media presence.
Benefits of Business and Organization Membership ($52.50/year):
- Promotion of your business or organization through the PCA’s events, e-mail updates (This Week in Parkdale), and social media platforms
- Meet and interact with people in the community, including new clientele