The Parkdale Farmer’s Market offers a year-round choice of vendors every Sunday from 11:00 – 3PM. Located one block off Memorial Drive on 34A Street, our Market represents a selection of vendors who sell a wide variety of produce, fresh food, take-home meals, beverages, handicrafts and more!
Come by for breakfast, grab groceries and stay for the great atmosphere!
The Parkdale Farmers Market is our 3rd year of operation, and it is growing more popular every week. Bored on a Sunday, come on out!
Parking is free, there are no admission fees, and coffee is always on. If you live in Calgary’s inner city, the Farmer’s Market is close by, with welcoming staff, a warm smile, and a great selection of products.
Visit our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/ParkdaleMarket
- Apple Lady
- Brenda’s Meat Pies Brenda is a local chef who prepares and cooks right here in the community. Her menu includes meat pies, Sheppard’s pie, baked potatoes, cabbage rolls, lasagna, and perogies, and fresh baked products. **Now serving hot breakfast!**
- The Spicy Jamakin With hot delicious food to eat or take home
- Dor-Bel International Foods
- Sham’s Kitchen
- Sunset Gourmet
- 8 Gracies – African Baskets
- Jenn’s Tupperware
- Juice Plus Tower Garden
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Roger’s Farms
Rogers farms emphasizes local produce from our garden or our friends gardens in southern Alberta. We also have fresh BC fruit and make the very popular Gabi’s Guacamole, fresh pico de gallo salsa and bruschetta with local garlic and fresh local basil. We are at the Parkdale market year-round.
- 100 Blessings of L’Oreal
- Organo Gold Gourmet Coffee