The Parkdale Community Association’s mandate is to serve the citizens of Parkdale and the rest of Calgary, and key to our success is our members. Our members enjoy benefits both tangible and intangible, including:
- Access and discounts for the PCA’s programs, including the Community Garden, Soccer, Parents and Tots Program, and – coming soon – our brand-new Youth Cycling Program!
- Up-to-date information and education on community planning and development issues with the City of Calgary.
- The ability to join the PCA’s Board of Directors, giving you a vote and voice in both how the PCA is operated and with your City Councillor, Staff and MLA to bring community issues to light.
Sign up for your PCA Membership Today
To sign up for your PCA Membership, you can
- Visit our website at parkdalecommunity.com/about-the-pca/membership/registration to purchase/renew your membership online.
- Fill out the membership application in this newsletter, and bring to Parkdale Community centre Monday to Thursday, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Call our office at 402-283-5767 to process membership over the phone.
- Or go directly to the Community Centre during office hours – Our Executive Director will take your payment and provide you with membership information.
Memberships Are Valid from February 1st to January 31st and expire yearly.
Please note: For security reasons, we need to have your mail address registered in order for the system to verify you. Please contact us at email@example.com to ensure that your records are updated!
It is through membership, fundraising and Community Centre rentals that we can provide services to the community. Active members are the key!